Re: [BKARTS] Methods of improving recycled card

Just because it is "recycled paper" does not necessarily mean that it is acidic. Test the pH of the paper that you want to use. Most paper (at least here in the US), including Kleenex tissue, is acid-free these days --- not because we want it, but because papermakers were encouraged to make paper differently for environmental reasons. So we win.
Bill Minter