[BKARTS] 2009 Diary Blocks

Still owe some friends or even yourself a belated holiday gift??

We still have stock of our 2009 Diary Blocks, which are bound book blocks
ready to be easily cased in.  They are pre-printed with a week at a glance
formats, as well as space for notes, phone numbers, etc.

We are selling them BELOW COST since frankly most people purchase these in
2008, but you can take advantage of our over stock while supply lasts.

They can be found on our web site here:
http://tinyurl.com/5smlmp

Regards,
Aaron Salik