Re: [BKARTS] Anyone Twitter Book Arts?

Thanks for the input Laura - I've waffled back into the "don't knock it 'till you try it" catagory.

R.
Roberta Lavadour - Pendleton, OR
Mission Creek Press  -  Desultory Press
http://www.missioncreekpress.com

I have a number of interests that I've used to find people on Twitter. I
then review what they are talking about. Some I choose to follow. So far,
I have connected with a number of interesting people and have followed up on
stories I might not have crossed paths with otherwise. I use it kind of
like going around a party or playground or bbq and I hear what people are
talking about - what's important to them. And then I pick the ones I want
to listen to. In reverse, I talk about what I'm doing and others find me.