Re: [BKARTS] I think I have an Idea

Echoing and augmenting Peter's thoughts--

Hollander's (Ann Arbor, MI) has a great selection of courses in both book
arts and traditional binding, repair, etc., plus many related topics.  See
the workshop list at http://www.hollanders.com/workshops/

If you are looking for advanced instruction see the American Academy of
Bookbinding offerings at http://www.ahhaa.org/AAB_web/AAB_courses.html

Regards,

John MacKrell
---