Re: [BKARTS] open source imagery on web

You might want to check out Stock.XCHNG

http://www.sxc.hu/

------------------------ Tony Fardella Email: tonyf@xxxxxxxxx Skype: tfardella ------------------------

On Jan 26, 2009, at 12:01 PM, Jim Cohen wrote:

I am looking for some sources for open source, i.e. rights free, imagery on the web for some digital books I am working on. I was aware of hardbound publications offering such images from my student days and was hoping there might be some comparable sources on the web.
Ideas?
Thanks

Jim Cohen
jimseren@xxxxxxxxxx