[BKARTS] Alice Simpson's Valentines

Since the mid-1960s I have been designing and illustrating
Valentine promotions, posters, mailing pieces and
limited edition letterpress prints in celebration of love.
Most of the designs were illustrated in pen and ink and
sent to clients, friends and relatives. I have added those
that remain (1982-2009) to my website.

They are available for sale and can be seen by clicking on the
red Valentine sticker on my website's STATEMENT page.

You are also invited to download VICTORIAN PUZZLE PURSE (1790)
instructions to make your own. (Please note, that I can
NOT be reached at the DanceMarathon email address
mentioned in the Bound & Lettered article.)
http://www.alicesimpson.com/VICTORIAN_PUZZLE_PURSE.html
												Cheers,
Alice
ALICE SIMPSON