Re: [BKARTS] Buttonhole Binding

Joanna:

Thanks for the compliment on my books. I appreciate that you noticed them. What a wonderful book world we have on this list. Feel free to contact me off list and I'll be happy to give you some instructions or answer some of your questions unless the list wants me to broadcast them here.

Best,
Dennis

---
dennis yuen