Re: [BKARTS] Headbands as part of sewing of the book

M. Mordkovych wrote:
Thanks for everybody fir replies!

I am not sure when I will have access to all these books and materials,
Anybody who can send me any online sources and/or scanned materials would be greatly appreciated.
Particulary sewing schemes w/o kettle stiches

I don't know if this has been posted before or not, since I seem to have missed a few messages lately!

Anyway, here's a blog post about how to do hand-stitched end bands

http://piedcrowpress.blogspot.com/2008/10/hand-sewn-headbands_23.html

Cheers,

Scott