[BKARTS] Bea Nettles Lecture in Seattle Feb 5

Memory Theaters: The Photographic Book Work of Bea Nettles, lecture for the Seattle Book Arts Guild. Thursday February 5.

Free and Open to the Public. University of Washington’s Suzzallo Library, Basement Room B69. Doors open at 6:45. Lecture begins around 7:15.

"I will give an overview of my work with the book form, beginning with my earliest mixed media books of the 70’s, my offset photographic narratives, and ending with my most recent limited edition artists’ books. As my work is autobiographical, I have explored my roles as daughter, wife and mother as well as my memories and relationships to particular landscapes"