[BKARTS] a new book using print on demand

Lasagna Then and Now.
Long ago in 1976 under the tutelage of Kay Amert I learned to print on a Vandercook. I produced a mess of book called Lasagne, yes with an e on the end. Kay died last fall and that got me to thinking about that first printing. Anyway I have revisited the old book in a new form, using print on demand. You can take a peak at http://www.lulu.com/content/5798317

Emily Martin The Naughty Dog Press

251 Manchester Lane
Iowa City, IA 52245 USA
319 338-5741

http://www.emilymartin.com
emilyjmartin@xxxxxxxxx

The University of Iowa Center for the Book
emily-martin@xxxxxxxxx