Re: [BKARTS] Headbands as part of sewing of the book

M. Mordkovych wrote:
** From previous messages you missed **

Me:

I am not just looking instructions on working endbands (I have them)
Just to make my question clear : I need headband which sewn at the same time
with the the textblock.

These are known as integral headbands. I recommend Szirmai's "The Archaeology of Medieval Bookbinding" (pp204-5) for a discussion and good illustrations of their construction.

My appologies... As I said in my last post, I'd missed most of the messages from this topic (including the first one!) for some reason!

Cheers,

Scott.