Re: [BKARTS] Button hole binding

Hi Joanna,

While I can't help you with your binding question, I was delighted to see your post with the link to your website. I saw your work at Noosa a couple of years ago, and particularly love "Conversations with Lucy". At the time I "googled" you and found a few more images, but I am happy to have found your site and look forward to following your work.

This is a truly amazing list - it seems "everyone who is anyone" in book arts is on it!

(All too) warmly,
Amanda

blog: amandawatson-will.blogspot.com
photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/amandaw-w/