[BKARTS] Bookbinders Warehouse

Dear friends,

I am going back a way, but Talas goes back even further, but does anyone out
there recall or remember Karen Crisalli and the Bookbinder's Warehouse? Up
in the great state of New Jersey?

I think of Karen from time and again and wonder if she's still around and
what she's up to.

Has anyone heard of or from Karen, any news to share?  Its been a long time,
but I bought my first things from her and she was helpful, courteous and
polite, always.

But then again you all are and that's why I like being here.

And yes, the Aire on Jayne Eyre was err a bit repetitive and I would if it
was just for attention.

Best,

R John