Re: [BKARTS] Leather skiving

I'm looking for someone the Philadelphia area who can do somethig with absolutely hopeless sharkskin. It defeats even my Scharffix.

Bill Cotter wrote:

Hello All,
I'm looking for someone in the Austin area are who can thin some goatskin for me. I have two cuts of black morocco, about 12 x 20", of quite heavy substance, that I'd like to cut to about half the thickness. Any leads will be appreciated.

Bill Cotter