Re: [BKARTS] Bookbinders Warehouse

The last time I heard from Karen Crisalli, she had moved to either North or South Carolina (can't remember exactly which). That must have been four or five years ago. From time to time she lists books related to bookbinding, which she wants to sell from her extensive collection.

She was always friendly and accommodating, and she remembered her clients. In those days Talas was still owned by the Haas' and it was a shadow of what it has become. It seemed bleak indeed when Karen shut down, because Talas was inadequate and BookMakers didn't duplicate her stock. Nor did Karen stock everything that Cindy did.

I missed Karen very much when Bookbinders Warehouse disappeared... only partly because her business wasn't there. She was a big part of that. Always knowledgeable and personal contact.

Carol
Eugene, OR

-------