Re: [BKARTS] Bookbinders Warehouse

I remember that Karen had some heart problems just before selling the business. She was also president of the Guild of book workers for some time prior to that time.

Signa

Leonard Seastone wrote:
I believe Karen is still around, although not involved in the business any longer. Living down south-east, I believe.

Before her own business Karen worked for Andrews Nelson Whitehead with Vera Freeman and Jack Robinson among others.

She always was a great and helpful paper person then as well.

Leonard

-----Original Message----- From: Peter D. Verheyen <verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 10:19 pm Subject: Re: Bookbinders Warehouse

Karen sold Bookbinders Warehouse to Bookmakers many years ago. A great loss and mistake.

p.

Peter D. Verheyen

Bookbinder & Conservator, PA - AIC

<verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

<http://www.philobiblon.com/bonefolder>

20 and are automatically removed by the listserver.