[BKARTS] Scharfix model 80 for sale...

I have an older model Scharfix 80 paring machine for sale. It's in excellent condition and has all it's parts and pieces.
New ones sell for $366 at Talas. I'm asking $175 which includes Priority shipping within the US.

You can see a photo of it on my site at http://www.tjbookarts.com/scharfix.htm
Please contact me offlist if interested or with any questions.

Jackie
www.tjbookarts.com
www.bookartsforum.com