Re: [BKARTS] Hello from Karen Crisalli/Bookbinder's Warehouse

Well, isn't it nice to hear from an old friend in the Bookbinding world, the
one in fact who got me started and sold me my fist few things which I still
have as well as your catalogs too!  Collectors Items they surely must be.

Sorry about your head-on, and those things can be nothing but trouble, both
medically and legally.  But I am glad you are happy and that you still wax
nostalgic for your little baby.

I wonder if Cindy Mowery lurks this list, since she's sold Bookmakers I
don't know which end it which in the Bookbinding supply world.  Although I
do like the new Bookmakers and Talas still can't be beat.

I often regret not taking that job Cindy offered me back in the late 1990's
but had she known my state of mind and nervous condition maybe she'd
understand.

Remember my old postings about Depressed Bookbinders?  Well I am not so much
depressed anymore, but still mental illness is a disease just like any other
disease and while the symptoms might regress that doesn't mean there's been
a cure.

I thank you Karen for writing, not lets see if we can raise Cindy Mowery.

Peace,

Rommel John Miller
Formerly of  Ocean City, MD
Now in Baltimore, MD