Re: [BKARTS] Paris locations

There are indeed,

RELMA is a great supply shop with a huge selection of papers and leather as
well as binding tools.  They are located on the left bank just off Blvd St.
Michelle at 3 rue des Poitevins, 75006, Paris, Metro St. Michel, telephone
33 (0)1.43.25.40.52, M Olivier speaks English, open weekdays and Saturday

Librairie Auguste BLAIZOT is a bookstore that has a large selection of very
fine French designed bindings and other interesting books--expensive, but
ell worth a visit.  They are at 164, rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré 75008
PARIS, Tel.: 33 (0)1.43.59.36.58, Open Tuesday to Saturday from 9.30am to
12.30 and 2pm to 6.30pm

Enjoy Paris

Regards,
--
John MacKrell
CIMdata - The Global Leader in PLM Consulting