Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 31 Jan 2009 to 1 Feb 2009 (#2009-33)

Karen,
This is Peter Thomas. Just writing to say glad you are still alive and having what appears to be a good life. I am still making books, but my adventures into the ukulele, making them into books and playing music, have been an interesting pursuit that has taken up lots of time.

To see the books google peter and donna thomas
http://www2.cruzio.com/~peteranddonna/
to see the ukuleles google ukulele books
http://www.baymoon.com/%7Eukulelebooks/
http://www.baymoon.com/~ukulelebooks/

Your friend,

Peter