[BKARTS] Kutrimmer and a hot glue pot for sale

Hi everyone,
     I'm lucky enough to have both a board shears and a floor model
Kutrimmer, Model 1080, with a 31" blade. The Kutrimmer ends up as a storage table and I
do all my cutting on the board shears - so I'm offering the Kutrimmer for
sale. It's probably 25-30 years old, very solid and stable. I'm asking $900. The
machine is in West Hurley, NY, two hours north of NYC. You'll need to come
pick it up.
     I also have a HoldHeat Glue Pot, 1 quart size, that's never been used.
It's for sale for $75 (now currently listed at 107.50) Shipping costs not
included.

     Please contact me off list at chadwickbb@xxxxxxx or at 845-679-6707

Carolyn

Great Deals on Dell Laptops. Starting at $499.
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1217883258x1201191827/aol?redir=http://ad.doubl
eclick.net/clk;211531132;33070124;e)