Re: [BKARTS] Paris locations

Hello,

I will be presenting a new book by Dinh Viet Luc and myself, Charles Jones, with a display of the relief prints from the book at the Coombes Gallery, American University of Paris with the opening on Feb. 12.
Dinh Luc is traveling from Hanoi, and I from Texas to present this work.

It would be nice to see someone from the list at the opening.

You may see images at:

http://web.mac.com/charlesd.jones/iWeb/Site/The%20Bear%20Went%20Over% 20the%20Mountain.html

Charles Jones