[BKARTS] Author Advocacy Organizations

I've been contracted to write another book (about books) and I'd like to be more of an informed advocate when it comes to negotiating a new contract.

Can anyone recommend a not-for-profit, membership, author-advocacy organization?

Thanks in advance,

Jason Thompson
Rag & Bone Bindery
http://www.ragandbone.com