Re: [BKARTS] repairing torn pages

Scott Coutts wrote:

An easy way is to simply go to the local supermarket and buy a box of 'corn flour' or 'corn starch' from the baking section. Sometimes it's made of corn, sometimes wheat, but in the end, it all works the same. I use 'Kream' brand.

And here in Canada, I use Canada Corn Starch -- works great. Much easier than almost anything else I've ever used.

(Thanks to Don Rash, who got me going with it when I did my residency last year.)

Cheers
Linda