Re: [BKARTS] Fungicide

Jet Foncannon wrote:
Different strokes for different folks. Because of someone's recomendation on this list, I purchased some Tea Tree Oil. The effect it had on retarding fungus growth in my 1/2 PVA + 1/2 wheat starch? Zero.
Sure makes my books smell nice, though.

Yes, that's right... for any additive, it depends on how much you use, how you use it, and how you store it. It also depends on what kind of organsism you are trying to inhibit!

Scott.