Re: [BKARTS] fungicide

With relation to the fungicide in (wheat) paste: When I make a batch of paper clay, I add one drop of bleach to the bucket. This is enough to keep the clay from moulding, and doesn't effect anything. I wonder if the same, in such a small concentration, would work for paste, because it sure is an easy and quick solution.

Merike