[BKARTS] Out-of-print book recommendations

Dear Book_Arts-L subscribers --

Blackburn Press is dedicated to keeping in print and available for purchase books which large publishers have lost interest in and have declared "out-of-print." For large publishers, the sales volume required to justify keeping a book in print is often much larger than a smaller company needs to achieve.

We are book people and want to see books remain available. We are not well positioned to bring every out-of-print book back into production, but are eager to hear from you. If you are an author whose book is out of print or you are aware of an out-of-print book which has value and should be returned to print, we would like to hear from you.

Mary Donovan
The Blackburn Press
maryd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.blackburnpress.com/.