[BKARTS] Paste Cookers...

[Received the following email today... Mindy don't know if these are your people, but haven't checked past messages in the archive to see either...]

We are the product and patent developers for the Stir Cooker appliance category. Our primary brand is KitchenStir found at <http://www.StirCook.com>. Our unique products combine heat with integrated stirring.

We are interested in serving Book Binders and Conservators needs for mixing up pastes, adhesives, etc. for works of art and paper conservation. We have received word from many in this industry that our product has been used for this purpose with great success!

Our website offers the choice of MultiStir (Low Temp set to approx. 150F) or Chef Stir Pan (Low Temp set to approx. 200F); the Lower Temp MultiStir may be best suited.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us or go to Conservators & Bookbinders Cook n' Stir <http://stircooker.myshopify.com/collections/frontpage/products/conservators_bookbinders>.

Best regards,

Jennifer

Jennifer Vicars, KitchenStir