Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 9 Feb 2009 to 10 Feb 2009 (#2009-42)

Ellen ..tell your friend to look into the Awagami Paper Factory..they have
visiting artist program..my husband and I spent a week working there in 2006
and it was a wonderful experience..it is in the Tokushima area but in a very
small town....the factory is amazing...here is the website:

http://www.awagami.or.jp/en/