Re: [BKARTS] Paris and Rome: where are those lists?

Hi Linda,
check out this page for Rome:
http://www.articalligrafiche.it/programmaeng.html

Best,
Monica

Il giorno 11/feb/09, alle ore 00:24, Linda M. Wilson ha scritto:

I too am looking at a two-week birthday trip to either Paris or Rome and see mention of lists of not-to-be-missed book-ish experiences. I have Jesse Meyer's and Constance Woo's wonderful suggestions. But where are Paul Werner's lists which are often mentioned? All the short term classes seem to be in the summer. Does anyone have suggestions for April classes?

Thank you for your suggestions.

Best,

Linda Wilson

Martha's Vineyard Museum