[BKARTS] Study in Japan

Note to Ellen Strong

I will be teaching calligraphy and some related arts in Japan for the entire month of March through two separate Japanese organizations. I believe there is still room in some of them. They are one or two day workshops, and will be taught in English with some translation. Most of the students will be Japanese. Perhaps your friend can join us. If you want further information, reply to me off the list.

Take care,
Annie
alphaannie@xxxxxxx
cicaleletteringdesign.com