From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Marguerite Radhakrishnan
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2009 8:29 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] smoke from leather

I was recently fortunate enough to get a bag of really fun leather
scraps for free.  The downside?  They came from a smoky residence.
Can anyone give suggestions (other than the "wash it in vinegar" from
my grandmother's old woman's guide book) for how to remove the tobacco
smoke smell?

Thanks,

--Marguerite Radhakrishnan

11:13:00