Re: [BKARTS] absolute ninnies...

Why?

It's unfortunate, of course, that the director of the "Institute for the Future of the Book" knows very little about the past of the book, witness his argument that books have not been a communal experience - which might be true, perhaps, for the past hundred years at most. Still, I find his hopes for a more "participatory" form of the book alluring, and it's certainly something I've tried to pursue in my own work.

Pat-the-Bunny rules!

Paul Werner, New York
http://theorangepress.com

WOID: A journal of visual language
DRAGONSBLOOD AND ASHES, a project to research and practice the techniques of the medieval scribe