Re: [BKARTS] Publisher's Weekly article on "The Future of the Book"

I think they are money makers and financial investors more concerned with
the commodity than with bibliosity. Whether it's a book or a banana is
immaterial at the level on which they operate!

Graham Moss

Incline Press
36 Bow Street
Oldham OL1 1SJ  England