Re: [BKARTS] Smoke From Leather

You could try putting it inside a bag with a branch or two of eucalyptus. You can buy it in the floral aisle of craft stores like Michael's. I have had friends who keep eucalyptus in their houses and you can't tell they smoke, and I've also had friends put smoke-damaged items in a bag this way (from house fires) with success.

Good luck.

Lisa