[BKARTS] Japanese World Cloth

Hello list.

I have a project I'm doing where I am making 500 books.  I started with a material that I got from New Art supply (Japanese World Cloth, SN shantung Soft Gold) but they do not have any more in stock and it is taking too long to get it made.  Would anyone happen to know of any other company inside or outside of the US that has this material in stock.

Thanks in advance for any help from anyone.

Melanie

Melanie von Gunten
Bridge Publications
4751 Fountain Ave.