[BKARTS] Marbled Paper ID

Hello,
I am trying to identify a marbled paper that I am using for a project and
have run out of. A scan can be seen here at 2x actual size:
http://wnybookarts.org/images/BWmarble.jpg

It is a Black & White paper scanned in color. Sort of a Spanish wave marble.
I can't recall where I bought this and the online views on Talas or other
sites have not yielded a match as far as I can tell. Does anyone know this
line of marbled paper?

Richard Kegler
Western NY Book Arts Collaborative
http://www.wnybookarts.org