Re: [BKARTS] help with pricing

I am not sure many members can answer this question but here goes: a friend
wants me to make a mock up of a board game for her. She wants to have it
produced or sell it to a board game producer. How much should I charge for this
mock-up? I like to work on a project basis rather than an hourly rate but don't
 know how long it will take. The game is not complex.

Also, does anyone know how this game could be introduced to a manufacturer?
Does one get an agent? Thanks for any suggestions you may have.

Emily in CA
**************You can't always choose whom you love, but you can choose how
to find them. Start with AOL Personals.