Re: [BKARTS] spray adhesive?

I've had good luck with Rolataq hand held adhesive for small and larger pieces of rice paper.
You have about 10 minutes to reposition before it holds permanently
?My pieces are holding up well after 15 years or so.
I agree that the sprays will yellow after a certain time.

I suppose if it is too delicate though, the best solution is the loose method that Jacqueline mentioned.

Victoria