Re: [BKARTS] spray adhesive?

On Feb 15, 2009, at 4:39 PM, Carol Pratt wrote:

There are several forms, including some dry films suitable for heat-setting.

The films and other dry mounting methods won't really work for this because of the finely cut openings in the art.

Jacqueline Sullivan

Now available - my DVD, Acrylics, Textures, Layers and Metallics from CCPVideos.com

http://www.jacisull.etsy.com
http://blog.jacquelinesullivan.com
www.jacquelinesullivan.com
2009 Workshop schedule is now on my website!