Re: [BKARTS] Going to Italy

Consider a side trip to Parma to take in the Bodoni Museum! Amazing books as well as type, tools and other wonders dating back as far as the mid-1700s. Parma is unfortunately located right in the center of the Milan-Florence-Venice triangle, but the museum (and the Parmigiana Reggiano cheese) is worth the extra travel!

Date:    Sat, 14 Feb 2009 07:52:06 -0800
From:    Sharon Heimann <sheimann@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Going to Italy

Greetings,
My husband and I will be visiting Italy in April, landing in Milan =
staying a bit, then driving to Venice, on to Florence (and in-betweens) =
then down to Naples and around that area.  The tour route isn't set in =
stone, our son is driving so we have some liberty to move it around. I =
was hoping someone might have some book-interest stop suggestions.

I would love to find a library/museum, also binding shops, supply & =
paper sources, used bookstores, any ideas greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Sharon Heimann

Sent via the WebMail system at mnbookarts.org