[BKARTS] woodcut artist seeking projects

Greetings all,
   I'm a woodcut printmaker with an MA from U Wisconsin-Madison looking for collaborations and/or commissions. I have experience as a book illustrator; including letterpress projects (One of the Missing, Yolla Bolly press). You can quickly view my work at http://www.beeherd.biz/illustration/?page=3
   I look forward to hearing from artists/designers with creative notions...

Cheers,
David Page
San Francisco, CA
artin35mm@xxxxxxxxx