Re: [BKARTS] Japanese World Cloth

Have you checked the Campbell-Logan Bindery in Minneapolis? They have Japanese Book Cloth, but it may not be the same number.
Contact Greg Campbell at 71514.3705@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Bill Minter

On Feb 14, 2009, at 4:50 AM, Melanie von Gunten wrote:

Hello list.

I have a project I'm doing where I am making 500 books. I started with a material that I got from New Art supply (Japanese World Cloth, SN shantung Soft Gold) but they do not have any more in stock and it is taking too long to get it made. Would anyone happen to know of any other company inside or outside of the US that has this material in stock.

Thanks in advance for any help from anyone.

Melanie

4364 Woodbury Pike
Woodbury, PA  16695
814-793-4020