Re: [BKARTS] Going to Italy

Sharon,
I'm going to give weekend calligraphy workshops during the dates indicated below.
If you are interested, I can send you more info.
Monica

VENEZIA, Museo Correr Library

We have the dates set for the weekend workshops 2009:
February 14-15, Marzo 14-15, Aprile 18-19. June 6-7, 2009

www.museiciviciveneziani.it Tel. 041 5236830 - 041 2715911