Re: [BKARTS] Marbled Paper ID

This sure looks like one of Ann Muir's productions, but I don't find it is my catalogue of her marbled papers.

Richard Kegler wrote:

Hello,
I am trying to identify a marbled paper that I am using for a project and
have run out of. A scan can be seen here at 2x actual size:
http://wnybookarts.org/images/BWmarble.jpg

It is a Black & White paper scanned in color. Sort of a Spanish wave marble.
I can't recall where I bought this and the online views on Talas or other
sites have not yielded a match as far as I can tell. Does anyone know this
line of marbled paper?

Richard Kegler ----------------------------- Western NY Book Arts Collaborative http://www.wnybookarts.org