Re: [BKARTS] Going to Italy

In Florence, check out Il Torchio; they make and sell marbles and books: Via dei Bardi 12 (or maybe 17?). You have to follow many small, winding streets to get there, but it's worth it.
Best wishes,
Jamie Hale

Sharon Heimann wrote:

BlankGreetings,
My husband and I will be visiting Italy in April, landing in Milan staying a bit, then driving to Venice, on to Florence (and in-betweens) then down to Naples and around that area.  The tour route isn't set in stone, our son is driving so we have some liberty to move it around. I was hoping someone might have some book-interest stop suggestions.

I would love to find a library/museum, also binding shops, supply & paper sources, used bookstores, any ideas greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Sharon Heimann

E Ridge Fine Books www.eridgebooks.com
IOBA Member 33453 Adelfa St.