Re: [BKARTS] Going to Italy

Sharon, In Venice, a great second-hand and antiquarian shop whose
proprietor is an Englishman, John Francis Phillimore, is:

Old World Books
1190 Cannaregio
Venice
39-041/275-9456

which is in or near the Jewish ghetto. I believe he also rents
out an apartment, should you need a place to stay.

Happy trails!

Joe Luttrell
Meyer Boswell Books, Inc.