[BKARTS] Hanmer opening Chicago Feb 20, March 26

Dear friends and colleagues,

My eight most recent artists’ books are on exhibit in a group show at Packer Schopf Gallery, 942 West Lake Street, Chicago

There will be two receptions for this exhibit:

The opening is 5-8 pm this Friday night, Feb 20.

The second reception will be Thursday, March 26, 5-8 pm, a public event in conjunction with the Southern Graphics Council Conference.

I’ll be at both receptions and look forward to seeing some of you there.

The exhibit runs February 20 - March 28. Gallery hours are Tuesday-Saturday 11 am-5:30 pm

For more information contact Packer Schopf Gallery:
312.226.8984
http://www.packergallery.com

Best wishes to all,

Karen