Re: [BKARTS] Hanmer opening Chicago Feb 20, March 26

Dear Karen,

Congratulations on the well deserved focus on your work and best wishes for the pleasure of introducing many new eyes to your books. Wish I could be there!

Fondly,
Jo

Karen Hanmer wrote:
Dear friends and colleagues,

My eight most recent artists’ books are on exhibit in a group show at Packer Schopf Gallery, 942 West Lake Street, Chicago

There will be two receptions for this exhibit:

The opening is 5-8 pm this Friday night, Feb 20.

The second reception will be Thursday, March 26, 5-8 pm, a public event in conjunction with the Southern Graphics Council Conference.

I’ll be at both receptions and look forward to seeing some of you there.

The exhibit runs February 20 - March 28. Gallery hours are Tuesday-Saturday 11 am-5:30 pm

For more information contact Packer Schopf Gallery:
312.226.8984
http://www.packergallery.com

Best wishes to all,

Karen