[BKARTS] Spray adhesive/cutout

THANK YOU EVERYBODY!! I'm very grateful for the advice given about mounting this delicate cutout. I believe I will go with the least intrusive method and use dots of paste to tack piece onto backing paper. I'll post info about how it goes and see about putting pictures on one of these photo sharing sites.

Thank you!

-Carrie